While psychology specialists often disagree on the interpretation of many mental issues and their cures, they all agree that Lebanon is made of one exceptional sample of weirdly complexed, mentally unstable and creepingly freaky population of psychos.
In fact, we are not to be blamed for that. The wars we’ve been through, the corruption we are trying to survive and our eager need to enjoy life has molded us into a complex mixture of happiness and fear.
From this unique mixture, internationally renown shrinks have extracted the below Top 10 list of Phobias, highly diagnosed in Lebanon:
– Fostan’o’phobia : The fear of going to a wedding and finding out that another woman is wearing the same dress.
– Ascenceur’o’phobia : The fear of being stuck in the elevator all night without food, water, and, God forbid, without cell phone signal.
– Tejmil’ o’phobia : The fear of growing older without having placed enough money aside for plastic surgery.
– 7seb’o’phobia : The fear of ordering the check at a restaurant, knowing that this will entail a violent WWF wrestling match.
– Jorsa’phobia : The fear of taking your parents out in public and witness their horrific oldies dance moves or them getting food to the beach in a bag.
– Pharmachi’o’phobia : The fear of bumping into your gossip loving neighbor, while you’re at the pharmacy, buying condoms or worse off…a pregnancy test.
– Sha7ta’phobia : The fear of being looked down at, then rejected, in front of everyone, by the bouncer at White or Skybar.
– Saffé’phobia : The fear of not finding a place to park and be forced to surrender your car to a Valet which will take your life’s savings only to point you to where he parked it.
– Bronz’o’phobia : The fear of summer ending without having taken enough sun tan for the rest of the year.
– ShilTante’o’phobia : The fear of tasting a disgusting dish cooked by your friend’s mom, only to be forced to eat it all and act as if it was delicious.
Which of these phobias do YOU suffer from? Confess in the comment box!
LIKE our FACEBOOK FAN PAGE to get all the posts right on your wall!