The GOOD NEWS is out! A group of internationally renown singers are not only officially planning a big concert in Lebanon but they will also be singing in Lebanese!
In fact, big performers such as Madonna, Rihanna, Eminem, Justin Bieber and others are already packing their bags for the long awaited trip.
Blog of the Boss learned that the decision came after their respective agents informed them of the now famous decline of artistic greatness that our country once enjoyed.
Below is a list of the songs which will be performed in Lebanese mother tongue by the ALL STAR artists group:
Here is a glimpse of some of the local reactions which surfaced as the details of this huge announcement started spreading:
– Lebanese singers announced that they are not threatened by the new comers since “el se7a el fanniyye betse3 el kell”
– A big comity of poets was formed to create weird combination of titles for the visiting singers such as “Amirat Kawakib El Ghina2” or “Sa7ib al 7Ounjoura al Zahabiyya”
– Lebanese security apparatus kicked off an intense research on the background of each performer to BAN any of them that ever sang anything that contains the word Jews or that rhymes with it like Juice or other…
– Local producers started preparing the recording kit to make sure all songs are available to the public on CD and most importantly on Cassette (also written K7)
– Voice Over professionals started rehearsing the line “You7yi al sahra da7ik el layl Elie Ayoub”
– The Miss Lebanon comity offered the visiting singers a chance to be on the judging panel of the beauty pageant despite the fact that singing has nothing to do with beauty
– Lebanese Script writers completed the work on all the lines that the International Singers should make sure to state loudly on stage such as repeatedly mispronouncing “marhaba” and making sure to thank Simon Asmar or Prince Walid Ben Talal
– Arab patriots started lobbying to get the multinational stars aboard their new project: “The return of : Al 7elm Al 3Arabi”
– Lebanese Embassies were instructed to include extremely tough VISA conditions which would guarantee none of the stars would stay in Lebanon illegally or marry one of the locals just to obtain citizenship (especially after the Clooney-Alameddin so called love story)
LIKE our FACEBOOK FAN PAGE to get all the posts right on your wall!